Where else to look for apartments for purchase and rent in Thailand
May 29, 2021
In the article “How to choose an apartment in Thailand to buy: the cheapest condos” I evaluated the apartments in Thailand, which are presented on the site https://www.thailand-property.com, but this is not the only site with apartments in Thailand, and the Internet is is not the only source with an offer for the buy/sell/rent of apartments. Let's consider other options for finding apartments in Thailand.
1. Websites with advertisements for the sale of apartments in Thailand
Websites with ads for the sale of apartments in Thailand:
It is difficult to say which site has the most complete list of apartments. Also, there is no complete certainty that all information is up-to-date.
You can google the condo you are interested in and find sites that advertise the sale of apartments.
2. Contact the managers of the condominium you are interested in
Each condominium has an administration, managers who manage the condo. You can contact them with a question about the apartments for sale.
3. Information on the doors of apartments
While visiting the condominium you are interested in, walk through the floors – often on the doors of apartments for sale and rent there are corresponding announcements with phone numbers.
4. Ads in shopping malls
In large shopping centers on the first floor there is sometimes a stand with advertisements. It can be located on the way to the shopping center toilet, for example.
There are a few examples of ads in this article – the quality of the photos is poor as the ads are laminated and glare.
The cheapest offers targeted at Thais can be written in Thai.
Facebook is perhaps the most popular classifieds site in Thailand. I do not use social networks, so I cannot give any details. Perhaps your Thai friends will help you.
6. Outdoor advertising
In addition to “Sell / Rent” signs on condominiums, you can find other outdoor advertising options, one example:
- How to choose an apartment in Thailand to buy: the cheapest condos (100%)
- How to choose an apartment in Thailand to buy: condo up to 900 thousand baht (less than $29000) (100%)
- In what condition are apartments for sale in Thailand on the primary market? (86.3%)
- Where to stay in Pattaya? (67.8%)
- Residential property prices in Pattaya (Thailand) fell to 50% (57.4%)
- Hua Hin: information for tourists (RANDOM - 50%)