How to send money to another country cheaply
April 1, 2019
The modern world has changed a lot in recent years – now it is not unusual to have friends in other countries, even on the other side of the world. It is not unusual to fly to them for a weekend or for a week during your vacation. Or just go on a permanent journey with a backpack in which a laptop and a few essential things – to watch new places, meet new people and keep working – for those who work on the Internet, this can become a familiar life. Booking rooms in hotels in other countries has become something commonplace. Communicating with people on other continents for many is just a daily routine.
People from different countries have become closer to each other. Foreign countries themselves have become closer. Not in the physical sense, of course, and not even in the juridical sense – but in practice no one is surprised by a person who decided to just live in another country for a couple of months, or a couple of years…
Monetary relations are an integral part of the life of any of us. If we are going to visit friends in another city, we can ask them to look and book a room for us, for this purpose we send them the necessary money – within one state it is very simple. Inside the country, we can easily send money to a gift, return the debt. In case of an unforeseen situation, we can ask for a loan from parents or friends. Everything is pretty simple and ordinary – but only within one country.
If we want to send money for rent, send a gift or ask for help in case of a difficult situation in another country, then we face with difficulties.
You can remember about bank overseas transfers, as well as about Western Union. Bank transfers have a high commission (a minimum commission for an international transfer can be set, for example, at $100), you need to come to the bank, wait for a queue, fill out papers with a lot of incomprehensible details…
What about Western Union? If you come to the WU service center, then, in fact, such a transfer will differ little from a bank transfer — a queue, a high commission, and so on…
You can make an online transfer of Western Union, it seems to be like, with a lower commission, but if you take a calculator and calculate the currency conversion rate, you will get gray hair on your head. In Western Union for the money the recipient must come to the service center. Come on, Western Union, now the 21st century or what? In Western Union, you can still send money to a bank account, but they will come within 2-3 business days. Why?! Does a postman deliver the money by plane?!
Why do we tolerate it and use these services? Why we overpay a huge commission, look for service points, we crowd in queues? Yes, there is simply no alternative.
More precisely – it was not! That's exactly what I want to tell. An alternative of the 21st century has finally emerged – literally, this service was created quite recently. At the same time, he rises the service level of international money transfers. Against this background, one simply does not want to use such anachronisms as Western Union.
I want to talk about PaySend. Its features are:
- fixed extremely low fee for transfers between countries, regardless of the amount sent. Only 1 pound from the United Kingdom of Great Britain, 1.50 euros from the European Union, 2 dollars from the USA, 3 dollars from Canada, 49 rubles from Russia. The first transfer via promo code 0d8425 can be done without any commission at all.
- no hidden fees in currency rates. Currency rate is good for customers, close to the stock exchange rates
- transfers are made from card to card, no need to go anywhere, wait in line. Payee also do not need to go anywhere and wait for the queue
- transfers come in real time, that is, almost instantly. There are exceptions for some banks – due to the peculiarities of their policy.
Cheap international money transfers
Money can be sent from dozens of countries to more than 70 countries. There are all major destinations, except the USA and Japan. Earlier, the USA was also present and it was possible to send money from it, or receive money in it – but now it has disappeared from the list, was it afraid of competition for archaic Western Union and the like?
PaySend Promo code: 0d8425 (for the first free-of-charge international money transfer)
Link to send international transfers: https://paysend.com
- PaySend promo code: 0d8425 (100%)
- TransferWise overview: international transfers and multi-currency debit card (100%)
- Bank accounts in Thailand: how to open, costs, features (66.7%)
- Western Union Error “There is a technical problem. Please try again later. ” (66.7%)
- How to send money to Thailand without a Thai bank commission 300 baht (66.7%)
- Cashback on airline tickets and hotels (RANDOM - 50%)