“Failed - Network error” when exporting from phpMyAdmin (SOLVED)
May 2, 2022
phpMyAdmin allows ones to export databases and individual tables (as well as individual rows) in the web interface.
In the latest stable version of phpMyAdmin 5.1.3, users encountered a problem when exporting data from tables and databases to a file.
Regardless of the selected settings, instead of downloading the file, an error is shown:
Failed - Network error
This is what the error looks like in a web browser:
This bug has been fixed in phpMyAdmin 5.3, which is available as a snapshot version at the time of writing.
You can download phpMyAdmin 5.3 from the direct link: https://files.phpmyadmin.net/snapshots/phpMyAdmin-5.3+snapshot-all-languages.zip
Or go to the download page of the phpMyAdmin site and select the latest version there: https://www.phpmyadmin.net/downloads/
After unpacking phpMyAdmin in the web server folder, no additional configuration is required - the export of databases and tables works again.
- How to rename a table in phpMyAdmin and MySQL (68%)
- How to show all errors in PHP 8 (53%)
- How to block by Referer, User Agent, URL, query string, IP and their combinations in mod_rewrite (52.4%)
- How to protect my website from bots (52.4%)
- Error “Authentication helper program /usr/lib64/squid/basic_ncsa_auth: (2) No such file or directory” (SOLVED) (50.6%)
- The structure of the magick command (ImageMagick) (RANDOM - 18.6%)