How to download YouTube subtitle file in any language
March 7, 2021
This article will show you how to download subtitles for YouTube videos. In this case, you can choose any language for the downloaded subtitles. We will be using a free open source program that has a graphical interface and runs on Windows and Linux.
JDownloader can download subtitles from YouTube. For details about this program, as well as how to install it, see the article “How to download YouTube videos on Windows and Linux”.
To download subtitles in any language, add the link to the video to download:
You don't need to download the video itself. If you want to download only subtitles, then expand the list of files:
If you want to change the language of the downloaded subtitles, then select it in the drop-down menu:
Now right-click on the subtitle file and select “Start Downloads” in the context menu that opens.
This will give you your subtitle file in the selected language.
- How to download YouTube videos on Windows and Linux (GUI without third party services) (100%)
- Why does VirtualBox lose connection when changing MAC address (SOLVED) (50%)
- Free analogue of Total Commander (50%)
- All the ‘tips of the day’ LibreOffice (35%)
- How to check if a package is installed on Linux Mint (35%)
- How to recover metadata in processed photos (RANDOM - 35%)